- 1 x Tasty Pot Mexican Pulled Pork
- 1 x packet of Corn Chips
- A couple of handfuls of created cheese
- Fresh coriander or parsley (optional)
Prep Time: 5 mins. Cook Time: 10 mins. Serves: 4 people
Pre-heat oven: 180°C
- Pour entire packet of corn chips into oven-proof dish.
- Remove seal and tilt lid on Tasty Pot Mexican Pulled Pork. Put into microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir and then distribute evenly over corn chips.
- Sprinkle a couple of handfuls of grated cheese over chips and Tasty Pot.
- Place in oven until heated right through and cheese is nicely golden.
- Remove from oven and generously sprinkle fresh herbs over the top. Serve straight away. Enjoy!
Best Kiwi Nachos Speed Cookoff
With Kane Williamson & Damian McKenzie